Monday 12 January 2015

Honest Burgers

I am lucky enough to be in London once a week with work, so I am constantly on the look out for new places to eat. So when someone recommended Honest Burgers I was keen to give it a try.


Honest Burgers was founded in 2010 and since starting out as a small burger stall touring festivals around the country, it quickly accelerated into its founders Tom and Ben opening up their first restaurant in Brixton.

4 years later and 9 restaurants under their belt, Honest Burgers prides itself on its simple, quality-focused menu.


These burgers are in high demand and after seeing the queue at the Soho restaurant we headed to Oxford Circus where we were told there was a shorter wait for a table.

The decor inside is simple and the atmosphere welcoming and I like the fact that the menu isnt overwhelming with tons of burger varieties shapes and sizes. Clean and Simple.
I am, however one of those people in restaurants that looks at what everyone else is eating before making my decision. But in the end I did settle on a Stilton Cheese Burger with rosemary salted chips.

The meat was fresh and tasty and the Stilton was just the right amount of sharpness and came with an onion relish. All washed down with a Sheppy's Somerset cider. This is what Friday nights are all about.


If you are in London and fancy a burger with a difference then head to Honest Burgers and I guarantee you wont be disappointed.

I cant wait to go back. MMMMMMMM Burgers.

Thanks for reading x




No comments:

Post a Comment