Friday 23 January 2015

Liz Earle Beauty Products

I first came across Liz Earle products about fifteen years ago when I used to steal the small samples that came whenever my Mum bought the products. I always remember how soft and clean my skin felt after using the range.


Despite it taking me a fair few years to become reacquainted with the brand I was so happy on Christmas Day to peel back the wrapping paper and get my mitts on some more products.

The 'Cleanse and Polish' hot cloth cleanser is great for giving your skin a deep clean and the muslin cloth is non abrasive on your skin. After that the Instant Skin Boost tonic really freshens you up and the smell is divine.


I will definitely be giving my chilly winter skin some extra TLC over the next few weeks.

These two products have now firmly made their way into my daily skincare routine along with the good old cucumber face wipes and No.7 moisturiser.

Do you like Liz Earle products? If so let me know which ones.

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment