Monday 23 June 2014

Travel Beauty Essentials

I thought I would write a quick post to show you the beauty essentials I will be taking with me to Peru. I'm hoping to pack light so I'm trying to keep my beauty products to a minimum so here is a little post about the things I cant bear to leave behind.

My Must Have Beauty Essentials
Aussie Hair Curl Definition Serum
This little bottle of awesomeness is perfect for when I want to wash my hair and for it to dry with a slight curly wave.
Just a few drops rubbed together in my hands is then scrunched through my wet hair and voila it then dries naturally with a lovely natural wave to it.
Perfect for taming my hair during the heat and humidity in Peru and also smells lush.
As hair care while I'm away will be a low priority, this little bottle will be my 'no fuss - go too' product.
I picked up my bottle from the supermarket but you can buy it from Superdrug here for less than £5.

Body Shop Vitamin E moisturiser
This little pot of moisturiser from the Body Shop will be great for keeping my skin hydratred.
The cream is actually a night cream but in the view of not over packing I will use both a day and night cream.
The cream is light and gives my skin the right amount of moisture without making it too greasy and leaves a really soft finish.

Garnier Chap Stick
For someone that bites her lips a lot this little baby has to come with me. Not just to keep my lips hydrated but it also has a SPF factor 15 so will protect them from the sun too.

Hand Cream
I actually got this L'occitane hand cream free with an issue of Glamour and its been a handbag favourite ever since. 

Make Up
Whenever I am on holiday I try and keep the make up I wear to a minimum and let my freckles shine through. For Peru though I cannot bear not to be without these essentials.

The make up I cant live without

  • Maxfactor Masterpiece Max Mascara - I have been using this mascara for about 4 years now and it never fails to give my lashes great thickness and coverage.
  • Eyeliner - This eye pencil I picked up from Superdrug for less than a fiver
  • Blusher - Rimmel pink rose is my go to blusher to give my skin that extra holiday glow.
  • Mac Brown Eyeshadow - this Charcoal Brown colour actually is great for using on my eyebrows and lids. Double Winner.
  • Loreal Glamshine pink lipgloss - (not pictured) For the few nights I will be making an effort to look semi presentable this lipgloss will give my lips a hint of colour and shine.

Only 5 more days to go, best get packing x

No comments:

Post a Comment