Friday 13 February 2015

Photo of the Week - 13th February

Friday the 13th, unlucky for some. 

Not for me as I am off for a girly night tonight to see 50 Shades. Here's hoping its not cringe-worthingly bad, maybe the pre-cinema cocktails will help.

Anyway here are my photos from the past week. Let me know which one is your favourite.

Photo A
Last Sunday's amazing roast at the Queens Head in Islington

Photo B
Blue skies and a wintry tree

Photo C
Gingerbread and tea time

Photo D
Cute new dog socks, because I just had to

Hope everyone has a lovely valentines day whether that be with a partner or your best friends. Here's to prosecco, chocolate and indulgence.

Thanks for reading, back soon.

Nic x

p.s. if you fancy having a read at my first DIY post, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment