Monday 15 September 2014

Olivia Burton Watch

I have had my beady eyes on one of these for so long now, so when I was asked what I would like for my 30th birthday, this made the top of the list.


Olivia Burton watches have caught my eye for a long time now with their gorgeous vintage faces and classic styling, that after spending several lunch hours browsing and falling in love with the collections I managed to narrow down my choice.

It was a hard decision to make and I was definitly torn between the woodland butterfly or one of the animal motifs. But in the end I fell in love with the simplicity of the hummingbird.

The watches are a little bit more expensive then I would usually pay for a watch or expect someone to spend (my good old £30 Casio had a good life), but I thought a watch is a signature piece that will last for a long time and something I could treasure and remember a great birthday from.

On the big birthday my mum proudly handed over the square shaped box and I may have done a little girly squeal when I tore off the wrapping paper to reveal the gorgeous green box underneath.

The ivory leather strap has a cracked weathered effect and is sure to go with almost anything I wear and I just love wearing it.


This particular watch was purchased through Topshop.com through one of their online concessions but you can view the full Olivia Burton Watch collection here www.oliviaburton.com

However if you are an Instagram addict like myself then you can check out the range here www.instagram.com/oliviaburtonwatches

Have you got a favourite in the OB collection? Let me know.

Thanks for reading x


No comments:

Post a Comment