Monday 8 September 2014

Daniela Sigurd Bracelet

I feel like the luckiest girl in the world at the moment after being showered with amazing gifts and kind words for my birthday.

I may feature of few of the gifts I received on my blog, so first up is this gorgeous bracelet from Daniela Sigurd courtesy of my Step Brother and Step Sister.

Daniela describes herself as a 'Dog loving Scandinavian jewellery designer based in Brick Lane, London'.

The great thing about Daniela's jewellery is that it can be personalised to the recipients tastes.

The blue ditzy print fabric from Liberty's makes for the perfect adjustable charm bracelet. My love of cats is also immortalised with this pearlescent cat charm and a gold effect initial. 


Her website also carries this great quote about the inspiration behind the collections. 'Taking inspiration from travels, animals, the symbols and meanings of charms, we want our jewellery to have a sense of fun, be quirky and feminine at the same time and feel personal to you'.

I definitly feel like that about my bracelet. I love it!!

Do you like any of the pieces in Danielas collection?

Image copyright of Daniela Sigurd

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment