Monday 24 February 2014

100 Happy Days Challenge

100 Happy Days Challenge
As I approach the Day 50 milestone in my #100happydays challenge I thought I would share a selection of my favourite happy moments. If you are wondering whether or not to take up the challenge then I would say just do it and it has been a lot easier than I expected and definitely helping me feel more positive.

Old School Trainers/Charity Bake Sale/Brixton fun times with Bex/Pizza as big as my head/Practising my crow pose/Queen Beyone at the Brits/Spring Daffodils/Driving through the sunny Peak District
Stylist Magazine
I am lucky in the fact I get to go to London once a week for work and always look forward to picking up a copy of the Stylist magazine while I am there. Its the perfect read that covers all my favourite topics, fashion, travel, celebs and book reviews.
This week the Stylist covered a great piece on the best Beauty looks in Disney. Most girls love a Disney Princess, for her enviable hair, wardrobe (ball gowns hello) and handsome Prince, so this article made me really smile.

Image courtesy of Stylist Magazine and copyright belongs to Disney
Personally my No.1 Disney Princess will always be Belle and my favourite beauty look of hers has to be in the Ballroom when she sweeps along dancing in her golden gown.
You are never too old for Disney in my opinion :)

The Fault in our Stars
I think I wrote in an earlier post I was just about to begin reading 'The Fault in our Stars' by John Green. It took me just under a week to finish the book and I did really enjoy it, but it didn't make me cry as some friends had possibly suggest it would do. Call me a cold hearted Ice Queen :)
The story is all about the first love and last love of two teenagers Hazel and Gus, that despite meeting at a Cancer Support Group embark on a whirlwind friendship and romance in the saddest circumstances.
The book was an easy read and hard to put down once I got going. I now cant wait to see the film which comes out in the Summer.

Now its time to get back to reading Game of Thrones so I can see what lies next in store for my favourite characters in Westeros. Geek Alert!!


No comments:

Post a Comment