Tuesday 3 December 2013

Loving this week

So as part of my shiny new blog I wanted to create a page that gives a quick snapshot of all of the things I am loving in the week.

Christmas
Yes the month of December is upon us and I just had to put my tree up on the 1st December. So I put on my favourite Christmas film 'Elf' poured myself a Baileys and set to work. 250 fairy lights later and here it is.


Novelty Christmas Decorations
I couldn't resist taking a photo of this little fella whilst shopping in B&Q. He is just adorable. Its just a shame my living room is too small for him to live.



Cosmic Nails
In last months Glamour Mag they gave away this great Kate Spade @nailsinc polish and I have been dying to try it out. The cold weather makes me hands and nails so dry so I decided to give them some TLC and a lick of paint to spruce them up. This cosmic silver colour is great and only needed two coats. 
Perfect Winter Nails,




No comments:

Post a Comment