Friday 1 July 2016

Photo of the Week - 1st July

Wow I haven't done one of these posts in ages.

It's been a funny old week where I haven't quite felt like myself. There has been so much negativity everywhere I turn to from post Brexit blues, to a torrid of abuse and hateful posts on social media to the tragedy in Turkey.

It is a crazy old world we live in and I guess all we can do is keep moving forward positively and try to be kinder to each other.

So here are some photos from the past week as I have battled through this murky, dull and sad old week.

Photo A
Cocktails and Indian Tapas at Talli Joes - Covent Garden

Photo B
Well this didn't quite work out how I wanted it to

Photo C
Feeling proud to be part of a city that did believe in Remaining in Europe
Photo D
Attempting to cheer myself up with some roses
I am going to try and give this blog a little more TLC over the next few months.

Fingers crossed.

Back soon, Nic x

No comments:

Post a Comment