Friday 10 July 2015

Photo of the Week - 10th July

Happy Friday, and hello weekend.

Did you know today is National Pina Cola Day, if that's not an excuse to drink cocktails then I don't know what is.


I am so ready for a lie in after what has felt like an exhausting week for no real reason. Maybe I am just getting old.

Operation Garden shall re-commence this weekend and and turn what currently resembles a home for a pig, into something that shows some form of resemblance to a garden.
 
Anyway here is this weeks photo round up giving you a little glimpse into my week. Come follow me on Instagram - nicsaint84 for more random photos - largely of cake and cats.

Photo A
Green tea and a Kermit Cupcake
Photo B
Scooter Eggs and Toast Jenga
Photo C

Prosecco and Penis straws in Regents Park

Photo D

Lunchtime beauty spot
Have a good weekend, thanks for reading x




No comments:

Post a Comment