Friday 22 May 2015

Photo of the Week - 22nd May

Its Fri-yay, and an extra long weekend too. Thank you Bank Holiday.

It's been a busy old week with me trying catch up from my trip to Israel last week. I was in London on Tuesday for a Thunderbirds presentation and have been trying to get back into an exercise routine now that the 4 week countdown to Portugal is on.

Here is a photo round up of the past week. Let me know which photo is your favourite.

Photo A
N is for Nemo. My cupcakes for the Bake Off Competition
Photo B
Rainbows and Lamp posts
Photo C
Thunderbirds 2 Cake at the Licensee Day
Happy Weekend everyone, eat, drink and sleep.

Thanks for reading, back soon. 
Nic x

2 comments:

  1. How did you make the Nemo cupcakes?! With his lucky fin and everything! Sooo amazing!

    The Clashing Giraffe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, there was a lot of improvisation involved. I used a champagne glass for his round face but a round cutter would have been much easier. I hand rolled his eyes and pupil and for his fins I rolled out the orange and with a wheel tool cut a straight line. I then did the same with the black fondant and then laid the orange and black side by side. Then using the wheel again I cut out little triangles and lightly pressed the wheel over to give the fins some definition. It was so much fun making these cakes and they tasted so good. Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete