Wednesday 11 March 2015

What's in my suitcase?

I type this post excitedly as I count down the days until I am off on another adventure. Back on a plane, off to explore somewhere new. This time its Amsterdam.

On Thursday morning I will be flying out for 3 days in the Dutch capital. To the land of tulips, clog shoes, bicycles and canals, and I cannot wait. Not least because it will settle the niggling wanderlust that has been shaking my ankles since I got back from Munich last November.

I thought I would share a little insight into what I will be taking with me for the trip.


Tartan Scarf from Zara / Topshop Jeans / Breton Stripe tee from New Look / Maggs London make up Bag / Biker boots from New Look / Denim Shift dress from New Look / Chunky Knit sweaters 

If you like to be super organised when going away then I recommend you download the Trip List app which is free from the app store. The app allows you to utilise pre-prepared lists or create your very own, tailored to whatever type of trip you are going on.


Items are clearly categorised: clothing, documents, electronics, family, medical, miscellaneous, outdoors, tasks and toiletries.


Items can be ticked off with a tap of the screen and then they disappear from the list and into your checked items list.

The geek in me seriously loves ticking things off the virtual list as they go into my case. 

Well worth a download if you are off on a trip in the near future.

Stay tuned for more about my Amsterdam advernture in the next few days. Thanks for reading.

Back soon, Nic x

No comments:

Post a Comment