Monday 3 November 2014

Autumn

Eeeek, we are now in November. How did that happen?

I thought I would dedicate this weeks 'Loving' post to one of my favourite seasons - Autumn, and share with you all of the things I love about this time of year.

Here are some of the things I love about Autumn:
  • Steaming mugs of hot chocolate
  • Drinking Baileys
  • Halloween
  • Crunchy Autumn Leaves
  • Sunny walks, wrapped up warm
  • Buying more wooly hats then I probably need
  • Filling my living room with hundreds of candles
  • Pumpkins
  • Bonfires
  • Sparklers
  • Mushy peas and mint sauce
  • Cosy Novelty Socks
  • Using my slow cooker to make yummy pots of chilli and casserole
  • Chunky Knit Jumpers
  • Not feeling guilty about eating a Terrys Chocolate Orange (after all its practically xmas already)
  • Reading books my candlelight in the bath
  • Rainy days under the duvet watching films
  • Being able to watch Hocus Pocus
  • Conkers and Chestnuts
What is your favourite thing about Autumn? x

No comments:

Post a Comment