Friday 17 January 2014

Boohoo Boots

I have been slacking with my 'Loving this week' posts so here goes with my first one for January.

100 Happy Days Challenge
I recently came across on Twitter and Instagram a really great challenge to help beat those January blues. The 100 Happy Days challenge asks people to try and find something good in every single day that makes them happy and to take a photo of it and share via their favourite chosen social media.
You can join the challenge here - http://100happydays.com/ and I thought this was a really great idea to bring some positivity into your life and start to appreciate the little things in life.
I am on Day 8 of the challenge and I am really enjoying it so far and have roped a few friends into the challenge too.

Here is a quick snapshot of my last 8 - #100happydays

Yoga Session/Chinese with the girls/Walkies with Ringo/Sunday Baking/Banana for Spinning/Cuddles with Cyril/Bathtime Bliss/Beautiful Flowers in St Pancras
You can follow my progress on Instagram - Follow me

Disney Memories
Doing some research for work I came across this amazing Disney blog. They are showcasing on their blog the first-run theatrical poster for every movie released by Walt Disney Animation Studios. If you are a big Disney fan like me click through the gallery to see them all and reminisce. My favourite is Sleeping Beauty. Such a classic.

Images are not my own and copyright of Disney


Boohoo Boots
I snapped up these cute little Chelsea Boots from Boohoo recently and I can see these being my Winter footwear staple. They look great with tights and skinny jeans and super comfy and a bargain at only £25.


Happy Friday Everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment